Traditional Indian meals are a must-have for any Indian occasion. Most of us forget about our health and diet during the holidays and gorge ourselves on all the delicious food prepared by our mothers and grandmothers at home. However, eating such food can have an adverse effect on health.
Does this imply that we forego all of the delicious food and traditional dishes associated with our festivals? No, You may enjoy your favourite foods while maintaining your health by being mindful. If you want both "flavour and wellness," choosing the right ingredients is critical.
Cooking oil is one of the most vital ingredients in practically every Indian meal. Opting for cold-pressed oils from refined oils can bring a drastic change in your health. We will show you two nutritious dishes that use cold-pressed groundnut oil today.
Here we have one healthful dish made using cold-pressed groundnut oil for any occasion. You can get the best cold pressed groundnut oil at Muhana (Natural Living).
Benefits of Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
Cold-pressed groundnut oil is natural and less processed, which is one of the biggest advantages of the oil. This is what makes it the healthier option. In addition, it will have a fuller, more realistic flavour.
Here are a few more advantages of cold-pressed groundnut oil to think about:
- It's chock-full of antioxidants.
- Maintain the health of your heart
- Boost the potential of the body to fight cancer.
- It proves effective in making your skin healthy.
- The oil also proves effective in improving insulin sensitivity.
Recipes Made From Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
- MIXED SPROUTS POHA Poha, mixed sprouts, cold-pressed groundnut oil, onions, and spices make this dish. It's one of the nutrient-dense cold-pressed oil recipes that keep you going strong all day when consumed first thing in the morning. It's a quick and easy breakfast that's also good for you. Sprouts are alkaline in nature and contain enzymes that help digestion.
- CHANA DAL PANCAKES To enhance the flavour, soaking Chana dal is combined with vitamin-rich veggies and protein-rich curd. Because of its low glycemic index, chana dal is a highly helpful pulse for people with diabetes because it aids in the effective utilization of sugar, creating a moderate rise in blood sugar levels.
- PANEER VEGGIE WRAP Whole wheat flour, with low-fat paneer and fresh vegetables. In addition to this, cold-pressed groundnut oil and spices are used to make this dish. Simple to prepare and delicious to eat. Using chapattis to make an inventive crunchy carrot and cabbage vegetable filling. This paneer wrap contains whole wheat, high in phosphorus, a mineral that works in tandem with calcium to help us create strong bones.
If you want to enjoy healthy food and benefit from tasty food, you can use Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil. Muhana (Natural Living) is the best place to get the best quality oil and at effective rates. You can always visit the site and order the oils, taking you the first step closer to a healthy lifestyle.